Herbal Rejuvenation Pearl Sale
- Regular price $35.00
2 pearls comes in a pack.
Now Includes applicators
Main Ingredients: Stemona sessilifolia, Kochiascoparia, motherwort, Rhizoma smilacis glabrae, Angelica, Rhizoma chuianxiong, Borneol, pseudo-ginseng (ginseng), ligusticum wallichii, frankincense, myrrh, the root of red-rooted salvia, safflower, peach kernel, polygonum caspidatum, root bark of peony tree, radices saussureae, Lignum santali albi, rhizoma cyperi, dragon blood.
This pearl is for you if you experience:
1.Abnormal vaginal discharge (Leucorrhea), vagina itching, Irregular menstruation, Menstrual pain,
2.Endometritis, cervical erosion, annex inflammation, vaginitis, pelvic inflammatory, yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases.
- ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids and other uterus disease
- Melasma, dark spots.
Specifications: 1g each pearl
Main changes after using tampons
First step: Generally, the pearl will be pulled out from vagina after 24 hours, you will notice that the pearl is bigger than before. it absorbs toxins from vagina, vaginal itching, pain, odor and other gynecological symptoms may have been relieved.
Step two: Erosion, thick secretions and bacteria adsorbed on the pearl were discharged continuously. urinary frequency, urgency was disappearing gradually, leucorrhea was reduced and the odor disappeared.
Step three: enhance the vaginal tissue metabolism, the uterine wound caused by childbirth, abortion, becomes smooth to restore the women’s vagina.
Step Four: Ovarian androgen secretion of hormones returns to normal levels, regulating qi and blood, balance the endocrine,
- Thoroughly wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon;
- Pull out the string of the tampon;
- Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep;
- You must remove the tampon 24 hours later;
- Clean vagina with warm water
- Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one;
- leave the 2nd pearl in for 2 days.
Recommendation for usage:
- Do not ingest pearls
- Avoid having sexual intercourse during usage. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove the pearl, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse.
- If you encounter any stinging or itching on your first pearl that is normal just take the pearl out and insert it back into the vagina, when the symptoms dissapear.
- After sexual intercourse you may use 1 Pearl to eliminate the risk of bacterial infection.
- You may use after swimming in a pool
- In case of abortion, it's recommended to use at least 3 Pearls.
Do not use Pearls 4 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a pearl.
Do not use Pearls during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin.
Avoid using Pearls, if you are allergic to any ingredients listed (see the ingredient listing above)
How does it work?
A decoction of medicinal herbs has been infused inside the pearl; the herbs have active ingredients that work directly on the tissues around the pelvic organs. When using the herbal pearls, a person may reduce the inflammation of the fallopian tubes.
The herbs inside the pearl, may also speed up the healing of the damaged fallopian tubes, and can also soften and break up adhesions as well as areas of scar tissue.
Other benefits may include balancing of progesterone, and estrogen to stabilized the mood of women, regulation of menstruation as well as ovulation.
It may also increase your sex drive .
The herbal pearls are relatively safer to use because of the natural ingredients that are included in the mix.
Women who are using the herbal Pearls,might experience less stress and physical strain in the body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.